Kids Program - The "Mini" Program
The Mini Program features beginner gymnastics positions like pike, tuck and candlestick as well as obstacles, games and toys for ages 2-6 years old. Children will have fun with games, pre-gymnastics, beginning sports skills, strength and manipulative skills and social skills. The structured environment will help children to be good listeners, follow directions and cooperate in groups. This is a great chance for even the smallest jumpers to learn trampoline safety and fun tricks to try! Call us for more info (415) 345-9675.
Mini Program Schedule
|Reserve Sessions||Age(s)||Days||Time||Parent Participation Required?|
|Reserve||2.5 - 4 yrs||Monday, Wednesday & Friday Mornings||10:00am - 11:00am||Yes|
|Reserve||4.5 - 6 yrs||Monday, Wednesday & Friday||11:00am - 12:00pm||No|
|Reserve||2.5 - 6 yrs||Monday, Wednesday & Friday Mornings||12:00pm - 1:00pm||No|
|Reserve||3 - 6 yrs||Saturday Mornings||9:00am - 10:00am||No|
|Reserve||3 - 6 yrs||Saturday Mornings||10:00am - 11:00am||No|
- $22 per class per participant
- 5 SESSIONS / RESERVATIONS - 10% OFF / $19.80 per session
- 10 SESSIONS / RESERVATIONS - 20% OFF / $17.60 per session
- Training Ground classes are non-refundable at the time of purchase, credits and refunds are only given under extreme circumstances.
- Private Lessons are non-refundable at the time of purchase. Participants must provide 48 hours cancellation notice in order to receive a credit for later use.