Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity and can be categorized as an action or extreme sport. It is important for participants to follow set rules, safety guidelines and to jump within their own ability. At House of Air we want all our Flyers to leave our building happy and loaded with exciting stories to tell. With that said, we have gone to great lengths to reduce or eliminate some of the hazards associated home trampolines and continually are working to ensure a safe environment through superior structure, training, research, education and planning.
Trampoline Rules & Awareness Video
Please review our Trampoline Rules & Awareness video prior to jumping in our park. The video cautions you on high-level jumping best practices and park rules.
Brush up on all of our rules and check out our Dodgeball rules
Park Safety Strategies
These are some of our strategies to maximize safety:
- Each of the trampoline courts at HOA is monitored by trained trampoline staff. Our staff of trained trampoline monitors, or Air Traffic Controllers are trained in CPR and First Aid and are tasked with enforcing the court rules in a courteous manner.
- House of Air wants to ensure a fun and safe flying experience for everyone at the park. Please be mindful of safety rules at all times. If you observe anyone violating HOA safety rules, please inform a staff member (Air Traffic Controller) so they may be sure to respond appropriately.
Every sport worth doing has its own requisite gear. The same is true with trampoline flying at House of Air.
Socks with Grip
- Each Flyer may choose to buy a pair of our trampoline socks with grip or may go barefoot on the trampolines.
Socks with a Reservation / Ticket: $2.00
Socks without a Reservation / Ticket: $5.00
- Our trampolines socks can be used time and time again at House of Air. You will love their cool design and they make an excellent gift!
- Flyers may choose to rent or buy our ankle braces. For added support on the trampoline pick yourself up an ankle brace!
RENT a single ankle brace: $1.00
RENT a pair of ankle braces: $2.00
BUY a pair of ankle braces: $25.00 – $30.00 (Cost associated with size of the brace)
Helmets – Soft Foam
- House of Air soft foam helmets are free to use or you may choose to purchase your own soft foam trampoline headgear for $32.00. Our HOA Trampoline Headgear is specifically designed to protect Flyers from head bumps, bruises and cuts in the event of a collision.
- Every square inch of exposed trampoline support structure (the steel and springs between the trampoline beds) is covered by 2 inches of gymnastics grade padding. In addition, we have added technology to our padding – the first layer is a carpet bonded foam for durability and strength, and the second layer of foam is enclosed in vinyl for adjustability and comfort. The springs are completely encapsulated in a polypropylene sheet and covered by vinyl padding.
- Studies indicate that a majority of trampoline injuries occur when a jumper falls off the trampoline to the ground or floor. We have reduced this risk by building our trampoline courts with trampoline wall enclosures, allowing our Flyers to stay on the trampoline surface.
- In the nearly unimaginable case that an 8 foot trampoline wall is not enough to contain a wayward Flyer, House of Air has added four feet of safety netting above the walls which completely surrounds each of our two trampoline courts.
Additional Safety Information
Training & Instruction
- One of the defining characteristics of House of Air and a key factor in what makes our trampoline park so unique is the number and breadth of training classes we offer. Classes will be available to all levels of ability from never-jumped-before Flyers who want to learn to jump safely to expert gymnasts. HOA specializes in aerial training for action sports enthusiasts (skiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, etc…). Training classes take place on HOA’s three competition grade trampolines and utilize harness systems to help people perfect skills before jumping on their own. HOA Flight Instructors have extensive background and experience with trampoline flying as well as USA Gymnastics certifications.
Trampoline Court Rules
- To minimize the chance of dangerous situations especially for inexperienced Flyers House of Air has clearly posted trampoline court rules at the entrance to each court. Patrons are to follow these rules and are enforced through our Community Watch program in a firm and consistent manner.
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer’s safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper in our facility is 300 pounds. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at House of Air