Trampoline Dodgeball Leagues
House of Air, in association with the American Trampoline Dodgeball Association of America, offers trampoline dodgeball leagues!
Each league only has 8 team spots available. Want to play? Call us to get in on the action or for more information! (415) 345-9675
Trampoline Dodgeball League
- 8 on 8 in the Colosseum
- Matches are 8 minutes long
- Team with the MOST games won in 8 minutes time wins the match. If tied after 8 minutes there will be a single TIE-BREAKER game
- 7 week season with each team playing 3 games per night every week.
- The 8th week will be double elimination championship tournament!
- Tuesday Night League: 7pm – 9pm
- Thursday Night League: 7pm – 9pm
$800 per team. In addition to full park access on game nights, a championship night and all the fun you can handle, Dodgeballers also get a pair of ridiculously cool knee high grip socks!
- Be sure to wear athletic clothing – you will get hot and sweaty!
- Team uniforms and costumes are welcomed and encouraged!
- Each match is 8 minutes long, teams play as many games as possible.
- A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
- Each team starts with 3 balls.
- Each team starts with 8 players on each team; minimum of 3 female players on per team.
- The team who won the most games at the end of 8 minutes won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
You are out if
- You are hit with a ball ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
- You throw a ball and someone catches it.
- You cross the green boundary, including reaching over for a ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You attempt to block a ball with another ball and drop the ball being used for blocking.
When you are out
- Walk across the center green pads with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is defined as dead once it touches ANYTHING: person, trampoline, mat, etc!
- Only the player who the ball is being thrown at may catch it to get the thrower out.
- You may catch a ball with any part of your body.
- Referees have the final say.