Group Fitness Instructor
Fitness Instructor — Positions Available: House of Air is looking for experienced and passionate fitness instructors that can instruct and develop a challenging workout class.
- Group Fitness Instructors: Looking for morning and evening availability specifically on Saturday
- Teach safe, effective, challenging, and modifiable Group Fitness Classes on the Trampolines within the park & outdoors
- Able to transition exercises for indoor (jumping) and outdoor (along Crissy Field/Beach) bootcamp classes
- Create KICK-BUTT amazing interactions with students to encourage customer retention and growth of this amazing new bootcamp program
- Engage customers in a friendly and well-informed manner
- Facilitate proper handling of customer concerns
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the Programs Manager
- Attend all staff trainings and mandatory meetings
- Must hold a nationally recognized Group Fitness and/or Personal Training Certification (ACSM, NASM, AFAA, ACE, IFTA)
- CPR, 1st Aid, AED Certification required
- At least 1 year experience in teaching group fitness classes
- Ability to plan effective, safe, and challenging workouts that will appeal to all audiences and are modifiable for all populations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High energy level and a positive attitude
- Experience organizing and controlling large group fitness classes with different intervals, stations, and skill levels
- Ability and desire to self-market your classes to improve class attendance numbers
- Experience teaching on trampolines a plus
- Location – 926 OLD Mason Street in the Presidio of San Francisco, CA 94129
- Please submit a cover letter detailing why you would be a great fit for House of Air as a Group Fitness Instructor and your resume to our Online Job Form.
House of Air is an indoor trampoline park located in the Presidio of San Francisco. The athletic and recreational facility is host to open trampoline jump time, aerial and physical training on trampolines, and trampoline dodgeball, basketball and fitness classes. House of Air also caters to community events including birthday parties, corporate events, family events, and fundraisers.
[Button Blue text=”Apply Online” link=”https://houseofair.secure.force.com/JobsForm” target=””]